
We had another wonderful God and Country Sunday this year, and I wanted to share some photos....mostly for my friends from afar...but it's also fun for us who were there!
[Jenny B. - can you believe it's been a year?! It seems like only a few months ago you were holding baby Turah for those pics I took of you.]
I got some pretty photos and some pretty funny photos too. :) In part 2 I will share my favorite photo from the day which is hilarious...and it's not even from my family. Dan took it and it's awesome.

Here is Isaiah... Before lunch and PRE water balloon fight... Hee hee.






1 comment:
Nice pictures, Jen, thanks for sharing! The one of Isaiah is absolutely adorable. He looks so sweet and grown up there. He is such a sweetie. I can't believe it's been that long. I was telling Carl that I was trying to remember what I did last year for the 4th, and then remembered that we saw the fireworks twice, right? And of course, I then remembered poor baby Turah's shoe fiasco. :) Good times.
Post a Comment