Friday, July 25, 2008

More Photos from the Lodge!

The Lobby, and other photos of Lodge



Okay, this is going to be a long post, picture-wise, so get your scroll finger ready. :) There are lots of different areas at the Great Wolf Lodge so there are lots of photos to share.

This was the Lodge when you came in the door. It was so beautiful, I honestly can't wait to go back. I think we will be planning a 2 night stay with my parents in January or some time around then. It is a great place to go with grandparents because they can just sit back on the lounge chairs at the waterpart and watch their kids play and play. We (Dan and I) entertained the idea of going with another family and all the fun that that would be...but that would mean we would need to be in our swimsuits (however modest) in front of our friends and that's pretty much a NO. LOL Ha ha. Well, they would have to be some pretty GOOD friends.




This was the other side of the front lobby. Note the awesome fake tree and the huge antler chandeliers.

This was the back part of the lobby... there was SO much comfortable seating to just relax in. These windows look out to the water park.




Isaiah and the blacked out lady. Okay, so here's the deal with waterparks... when you go to one, if you want to take photos... there is inevitably going to be strangers in the backgound wearing their swimsuits. No one wants those types of things in their photos, so I blacked out some of them. If you choose to go to a waterpark, you cannot avoid being around people in their swim attire, but you can choose not to print it and put it in your scrapbook. :)


The "storytime" clock, they tell a great story at 8 pm for children every night, but we chose to continue swimming instead. :)




Huge fireplace. Check out the big wolves.







































More of the Lobby.










Kid's club room. For a fee your children can make various crafts to take home, at scheduled times. We swam instead.






They even have a starbucks there!! Right in the Lobby! Ha!

















The Room: "Kid's Cabin"










Isaiah with blue lips... he always gets blue lips when he gets a little cold, so does Keturah. He was chilly from being wet.







Bunk beds.











The kids' room. They had a controller there because you could pay money to use their video game built in system...or something like that. Of course, we didn't go there for that! Besides, we have Wii tennis! LOL


























The room is actually a lot bigger than this photo makes it look. It also had a huge fireplace in it which was so beautiful.





























Few various waterpark photos.


I wanted to post more photos of the waterpark but I need to feed Malachi. I will black out more people and post more waterpark photos next. :)












































































4 comments:

I am truly blessed said...

Awesome pics. We will go with you guys sometime. That would be a blast!! The nice thing is....you can enjoy it year around...which we need being that it is always wet there!!!

Mrs. Pizo said...

It looks as if you all had a BLAST!!!

Jenny said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous!! I love the ambiance of it all. So, was your room and the kids' room adjoined? It looks like you guys had a really great time and like a phenomenal vacation spot. I especially love the fact that you don't have to worry about the weather, because it's all inside!

Karilee said...

What FUN!! I've always wanted to go to one of those places!
The decor looks so fun and cozy. Of course, I especially love the fact that there's a Starbucks there!