We're off to our little Great Wolf Lodge Vacation! We'll be away for a few days playing ourselves to exhaustion! Against my better judgement I'm going to bring my camera... I hope it doesn't get wet, and I hope I remember to take some photos! Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I am so excited for you guys. Happy birthday to the boys and enjoy your vacation!
Yea! I can't wait to hear how it turns out. I am sure you will have a blast, it sounds like SO MUCH fun!!
Oh, I so wish I could come along with you but you'll have to let us know all the fun and exciting things you did. Enjoy this time with family. See ya when you get back!
Wow, that looks like a very interesting place. Have fun!
oh yah for you guys!!! Hope you are having a blast!! Tell the boys we have goodies for them.....
yay have fun......can't wait to hear about it when you get back
Post a Comment