Wednesday, July 09, 2008

God and Country Sunday pt. 2


Okay, as promised, here is my favorite photo from that day... isn't it hilarious?! As I said, Dan got some pretty photos and then some pretty funny ones. I LOVE this photo, I crack up every time I see it. I'm sure it was even funnier in real life. :)


Okay, here is Isaiah. All he wants to do is carry around his little balloon and keep it safe and happy. But that's not how this game goes. It's a contest to try to pop everyone else's balloons, while trying to keep yours safe. For now his balloon is safe, so he he happy.


Here is Gabe's reaction at his balloon getting popped all over him. No problem...a little wet but none worse for the wear. Fun, let's do it again!



Hee hee! Now here is Isaiah's reaction to getting his balloon popped all over himself. LOL That was NOT his idea of fun! Not only did his precious balloon get killed by a sneaky little girl who ran by and smashed it against him... but now he is also all wet and cold. WAH! Poor fella... but he got over it and enjoyed many more hours of fun soon after!




Here is Josiah waiting for his turn in the jumping tent.





Fun in the tent!





And after Malachi had a somewhat fussy hour during the service, he got fed and burped and then konked out for a very long nap and I even got to play volley ball for about 2 hours. It was fun! Dan played too and we had a blast. We didn't leave the church until sometime after 7ish...then we had Pastor and family over for some pizza and fun. A great Lord's Day!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pictures, Jenny. Thanks for sharing. Sounds like a great day! I cracked up at the poor Isaiah pictures, by the way, especially comparing his to Gabe's. :)

I am truly blessed said...

Those are great pics Jenny. I miss everyone and I havent even been gone long. I love the ones of Isaiah...too funny!!!

Anonymous said...

great pictures!