
I can't believe it has been 11 years this month that I held Dan's hand and said "I do". Over these 11 years God has grown our marriage in wonderful ways and allowed us many blessings. He is my best friend and I couldn't make it without him. I thank God for giving me such a wonderful gift in my husband, Dan. He has been there for me all of these years, through 5 pregnancies and babies, various medical issues, home and church changes and all the ups and downs that life brings. He is ever patient and willing to help, both me and anyone he knows.
Here are 15 things I love about Dan:
1. He is truly the most selfless person I know, always willing to put others before himself.
2. I love how he asks for a bite of something I have and takes a HUGE bite that is really 4 bites worth.
3. I love how he loves the Lord, loves His Word and loves serving in church.
3. I love that he is in love with me and tells me that all the time.
4. I love how much he loves "savory meat" (steak) and tortilla chips.
5. I love how tender hearted he is and how deep his emotions run, especially about the Lord.
6. I love how he has to brush his teeth with hot water even though I think that's gross.
7. I love how much he loves that I scrapbook, and how much he supports that wonderful hobby.
8. I love how much he loves his children, especially his babies...and how he loves to cuddle them.
9. I love how he insists on changing the diapers that occur after getting home from work saying, "Let me change this one, you change them all day."
10. I love how he makes me a cup of coffee in the morning!
11. I love how he takes care of me if I'm sick or worn down.
12. I love how competetive he is, and how he plays to win!
13. I love that he is humble and so very NOT prideful...he doesn't need a fancy car to define who he is, he never seeks center stage, and he allows fools to continue speaking when they don't know what they are talking about and he doesn't need to correct them.
14. I love how dedicated he is to his job, I never have to worry if he's going to show up at work today or if he'll get up on time.
15. I love how he's responsible with his money, yet not so tight that we can't have any fun! I Praise the Lord for a godly marriage!



5 comments:
Praise the Lord!! Happy 11th anniversary! You are a great example of a godly marriage. Thanks! Love you, you old married lady. ;)
Awwwwwwww......Jenny that is so sweet. Marriage is always a wonderful thing when God's our first love. You two compliment each other so perfectly. Congratulations on 11 years of marriage!
Congratulations....
sounds like a wonderful guy.
Deby
Praise the Lord! He is sooo good and we reap the blessings when we obey His ways. You two are so great together! I love the way you love each other, it is a great example!
Isn't it amazing...
It seems like it hasn't been a long time and at the same time it seems like we've been through so much! We've just celebrated 15 years and I can't believe it either. God is so good! Praise the LORD!
Happy Anniversary! Congrats.
Post a Comment