OH MY GOODNESS...what a blast!
Just a quick post right now because I'm knee deep in finishing up correcting history for the year...which BY THE WAY... did you know that the reason Fanny Crosby went blind was because a self-proclaimed country doctor ordered hot mustard packs put on her eyes because she had a cold when she was 6 weeks old?!!?!?! As I correct Josiah's history workbook, I always get caught up in reading the text myself and was stunned to find that out! I guess the family's real doctor was out of town and this geek ordered hot mustard for her eyes! But the moral of the story was... she might not have been used so mightily of God had she kept her vision...and she might not have become one of the best hymn writers of all time.
ANYWAY.... sorry, that was on my heart having just read it. Just a few photos to share, more to come. We had SO MUCH FUN. It was perfect for us with our ages of children. It may not be everyone's cup of tea... but it was fantastic for us. The boys (and the parents) rode tube slides over and over and over...you can ride single or double. Turah and Isaiah loved the kiddie area which was perfect for them. Ike is still kinda chicken about risks so he didn't do any slides. It was so much fun all around and we were very impressed with the resort as a whole. We read the reviews which said that the food cost was high, so we prepared for that and brought a lot of our own. I think the cost is well worth it if you get your room at some sort of discount and plan on staying the whole time you are allowed. We stayed till close both days. Some vacataions (for us), is kinda fun, like camping....but the comfort of the resort paired with the entertainment for the whole family made this little 2 day get-away perfect for us! Will share more photos soon!
.jpg)
.jpg)



5 comments:
Oh to be a kid again.....that looks like such a blast! I wanna go. I am so glad you all had fun and that, as you said, the whole family enjoyed it. Thats Great!!!
Oh I am so glad you guys had fun!! Cant wait to see the rest of the pictures. Miss you all!!
Oh that looks so cool!!! I love that picture of Isaiah! I can't wait to see the rest. I am so glad to hear you guys had so much fun. I MISS you all!!
OHHH.... that sounds like soooo much fun. I LOVE water parks. -but never go to any... why is that?? I want to go try this out. I had heard of it when it first opened and have driven past it - but now I REALLY want to go. Hmmmm, I wonder if I can find any good deals for a weekend stay in a couple of months. Thanks for the post - I have been curious to see if you liked it with the various ages of kiddos (like me) :-). BTW - Dan's co-worker lady is my neighbor - just found out last night. It's a small world afterall!
Okay so the next time we talk you have to tell me where this place is. It sounds like the perfect post baby activity especially since we may be missing family camp. :( Oh, well, babies are much more exciting. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and can't wait to see the rest of the pics.
Post a Comment