Can you tell which of my babies this is? Daddy couldnt! Hee hee. He could after I pointed out the one distinguishing characteristic. Do my kids really all look that similar? So, tell me! Who do YOU think this is?
I'm guessing Gabriel...I think that his nose looks like a Gabriel nose. It can't be Josiah because...oh, I shouldn't say, I might mess it up for someone else! That is, unless I'm wrong! LOL
I didn't know Josiah, as a baby, but I'm guessing that it's him. It just doesn't seem to look like the others to me, but I could be wrong. I've seen too many Isaiah baby pictures - I don't think it's him. I don't know - I'm undecided. What is the particular characteristic? Let me know.
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
4 comments:
I'm guessing Gabriel...I think that his nose looks like a Gabriel nose. It can't be Josiah because...oh, I shouldn't say, I might mess it up for someone else! That is, unless I'm wrong! LOL
I didn't know Josiah, as a baby, but I'm guessing that it's him. It just doesn't seem to look like the others to me, but I could be wrong. I've seen too many Isaiah baby pictures - I don't think it's him. I don't know - I'm undecided. What is the particular characteristic? Let me know.
How long do we have to wait???!!!
Tell us already!
LOL! It hasn't even been 24 hours! I'll tell, I'll tell....all in due time, this is a 7 day game. JK!, I'll post this afternoon. :)
Post a Comment