
Dan had promised me that if I got every piece of laundry done that he would begin the painting in the laundry room. Well, I held up my end, so he held up his. We are half way done with the room, and we will finish it tonight. We bought new beautiful white cabinets to go above the appliances too. I'm excited! We wanted a warm, sunny yellow because soon I'm going to one-stroke paint all over the room. I may even do a mural! I don't yet know how much I'm going to do, we'll see how it goes...but I pl

an on doing vines and little flowers around the door, and along the walls somehow. Maybe something like these pictures. It will be fun. I think the yellow walls will look great with the white appliances and the white cabinets. Well, better go get

ready to paint! Bye!
2 comments:
What a task... can't believe you did ALL your laundry!! Are you human??? I love the yellow....
ciao
Sunny yellow, so pretty. I know it will be beautiful when you get it all painted. Also, having cupboards in your laundry room is sooo nice. We have them in the house we live in now and I am really loving it! Did you ever think you'd get excited about getting cupboards in your laundry room?! LOL
Post a Comment