
We had soo much fun at the zoo yesterday, and we got some great pictures too! Dan's becoming quite the photo catcher with his (but gave it to me ?) new camera. I had the big camera with me, and he had the tiny one...it was so much fun to compare the differences in the images when we got home. I plan to make a post later showing the

comparisons of lens size and quality. So many people think that just because they spend $500+ on a camera that it should give quality pictures. But often you are just paying for extra magapixels or for how tiny it is. I try to tell people to think of a camera lens as an eye, the bigger the eye, the better it can see to record your images. With the tiny lens on Dan's new camera, everything will always be "in focus", meaning, you can't ever get a blurred background because of how small it is...but even with that small drawback, it can take surprisingly sharp pictures. Never or rarely are all images keepers....but it's nice when the

majority are usable. He was able to get sooo

close to a peacock! I never seem to get that close! I was off with Isaiah at the moment, and he was supposed to be taking the boys to the restroom....but they all went to visit this male peacock instead. His pictures from that are amazing. I'll pick a few to post here today, and post others in the next week. Time to get back to work!
1 comment:
Sounds like you had a nice time! Love the peacock pictures, their colors are so beautiful!
I have some peacock pics on film from a trip to the zoo last year that I still haven't developed! LOL! Digital is so much easier!
Post a Comment