I had said earlier that I got a few good shots of Josiah that day when I took him to the park to do his portraits, and thought I'd share them. I wanted to get his picture before he lost that front tooth, since I hadn't yet had a good "six-year-old" portrait of him. I haven't had any of these printed yet, I'm still tinkering with them a little. They may look a little too contrasty and punchy here because they're edited for Costco's printers, which are infamous for printing dull and dark. OKAY, Blogger won't let me up-load any others but the one right now, so I'll post the others later! Charrissa asked if I had any birthday plans yet, and no,...none yet. I pick Dan up from the airport on Friday night, and I think that the kids will stay the night at Joy's that night...but I pick him up so late, it's not like we'll be able to go out for any real "celebrating". I think I pick him up at 11:30, so maybe we can go to a late night restaurant and talk over coffee.
I picked up some new fabric last night to make 2 new maternity jumpers. I plan to work on them while at Joy's house. I got them for $1 a yard! So, excluding time, they will cost me about $7 or $8. Hope I don't peter out and never get them finished!
Dan called me last night in between sessions because he had already won a great prize! He said he won a Sony dsc-T9, and it looks like a great little camera! He says it will fit right in my purse, and it came with a memory card, so that's a blessing. I'll be glad that I can take that with me and use it to take everyday pictures for my blog, etc...without getting out the big guy. He says that the big prizes will be given away Wednesday and Thursday evening. It's an expo for imaging and mp3s, so maybe he'll win a printer or new camcorder. Those ones that write to a DVD would be nice! Then we could just make copies in the computer really quick and mail them out to relatives! We'll see what happens. Well, I've been intruced to get the home company-ready before I skip off to Joy's to play, so I better get back to work. Feel free to tell me what you like or think should be different about Josiah's pictures!



No comments:
Post a Comment