Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Oh How Fun! Here's the answer!

Well, my intention was to post pictures of the other 2 boys at this same age, but that is proving to be WAY too much work, and I'm not even sure i know how to use the new scanner yet, so all I have are words and a 6 month picture of Isaiah. You can tell Isaiah is older in this picture, he's lost the newborn look.

The baby is: Gabriel. The one distinguishing characteristic to me, is his larger nose. He always had a more prominent nose, with larger nostrils. His nose is definitely different than his brothers'. Karilee knew it wasn't Josiah because he has a freckle on his forehead....I knew it wasn't Josiah because Josiah always had BIG ROUND brown eyes. His eyes were the first thing people noticed. Isaiah was a very pretty baby, with eyes that slanted up. He still has that fold on his eyes, what's it called.....epicanthal fold?? Something like that. Asian people have it, and so does Isaiah, on the inside corners for now. I'm sure it will disappear with age. So, there are the answers! Dan thought it was Isaiah, again, because Josiah's looks were always the most different between our boys and there's no mistaking him....how fun. Thanks for guessing! Have a great day! :D

No comments: