Monday, February 02, 2009

We Found A Place that will Cut Our Hair For FREE!

Ha ha....Made ya look! Doesn't it look fabulous? What? You don't like it?

Hee hee.... okay, I'll explain what was really going on. To help pass the time for Becky while Garth was out of town, she came over after piano lessons for a little while. We made dinner, then Dan came home and said "Why don't you girls go out for an hour or two while I watch the kids?" Well, that sounded like a pretty good deal, so we headed out to some thrift stores. After some browsing... things got silly. Becky found a wig and wanted to put it on. Well, I hadn't taken my photo of the day yet... so, perfect opportunity!

We then took turns trying on silly things and taking photos, all the while giggling our heads off. I told her that I think I have officially corrupted my sober friend. She said, No, you're just seeing the real me. Ha! I love it.

The wet eyes are from laughing so hard at the sight of each other.





I called her "Paco" here.




I'm digging these colors.





Here my jar says "Nuts".





This one is my favorite. Neither of us could quite fit into this beautiful Indian wrap (don't know their name)... so I was DYING laughing as her second arm got stuck .... so as I go to take a photo, she grabbed the plaque. Priceless. Thanks Dan for the GREAT couple of hours of sillyness!!
PS - I DID find 2 pairs of high quality jeans for the boys for $2 and $3! Yay!

8 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

I definitely love my new haircut...so stylish. Too bad the India thing was so expensive, you know...I'm sure I could wear it somewhere!

Joy said...

And you two girls didn't get kicked out?! LOL! That looks like a LOT of fun!! :):)

The Browning Family said...

Oh - I'm thinking it was too bad you found that garb AFTER the missions conference. What an opportunity that would have been.

Jenny said...

Looks like you had a blast! Fun stuff. I love thrift stores...you can find the craziest things in them. Glad to hear you girls were able to go out for some fun, and that you found a deal or two while at it! :)

The Browning Family said...

BTW- Maybe that last pic of Becky with the sign should be her profile pic on her blog - given her blog's title "managed insanity" LOL

Garth and Becky said...

Charissa, great idea!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys brought a mini can of lysol for those wigs! I have you can borrow for next time! LOL!

The Casaus House said...

Oh my word, that looks like so much fun! How appropriate was the "nuts" jar and Becky's plaque! I mean that in a good way. Ya bunch a sillies!