Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Joy Is Expecting!! Woo hoo!!!

My very sweet friend, Joy is going to have a baby!! We are so very excited for her. She has had over 14 years of infertility in her marriage, nine of them being before her first child, Lauren, was born. We praise God for her three sweet children, and for this fourth due in Sept! Now look! LOOK how much she shows at 8 weeks!! WOWzers! I guess that's how it is when you're so very short! LOL! Love you Joy! Isn't she beautiful?!
Photobucket



Photobucket

9 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Oh my word! She's only 8 weeks?!? She does look very beautiful Jenny and pregnancy suits her well.

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Maybe TWINS?!? How exciting! I have a week left in my pregnancy, and I am so very excited.

~Amy

Garth and Becky said...

Hmmm...yes, maybe God will bless her with twins! She's so cute and I'm very excited for her!

The Browning Family said...

Twins . . . triplets . . . it's all good.
I just am so happy for her! I know that she has a deep desire to have more children. Our Lord is gracious and good.

Tom and April said...

Thats wonderful. I am so happy for her. What a blessing. God is good whether it is one two or more!

Joy said...

Okay girls! :) There is only one baby in there. :) We had the ultrasound on Wed. and saw one little bouncy, bouncy baby! God is sooooo good!! I am beyond blessed that He has given us another opportunity to raise another baby for Him. I don't take it for granted at all! Thank you for your sweet comments. :)

Jenny said...

Wow, she said she gets big quick, and she wasn't kidding! :) She is so little, though. Sweet Joy.

Karilee said...

What a blessing! What a JOY!!
What a radiant countenance! Praise the Lord for a new little one!

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Jenny,
Thanks for stopping by my blog~I don't know how I ever found yours I think possibly Deby's site. I have your site bookmarked through blogger.

I live in Michigan outside of Detroit.

We are trying to get everything ready for our newest little one, and are praying it is very soon! ;).

Have a great day
~Amy