
I know we're not supposed to covet, I really do!! But when I saw this lil' doggie while strolling through Port Townsend on couple's retreat, I wanted him so bad! I immediately asked his owner if I could take his photo and the owner was all too delighted to oblige. Dan loved him too and we took a few minutes to pet this adorable little ankle biter. He was SO fluffy, sooo rotund he almost waddled. I love it. I just love Poms. Someday we'll get one again... in like.... 17 years. Look here to see the before/after of the edited doggie photo.



5 comments:
ahhhh....as a dog lover this is sweet...our daughter got a Morkie this year..she is part Maltese and part Yorkie...she does well with kids....and is low maintenence.
We have a very spoiled long hair chihuaha mix....she was from Free-cycle..."Chloe"
Deby
THis picture is gorgeous! I love what you have done with it! Great job, Jenny! The pup is a cute subject, of course. :)
Jenny! Yes, that was a very cute little doggie, you should tell the story about what the man said when you asked him if he'd sell us the dog! Then tell about what he said about his wife and the dog!!!
Maybe someday we'll get a little doggie again...
adorable!!!
Thanks for visiting my blog today and your sweet comment. How's your journey going? I can't get to your other blog anymore...it tells me I'm not an invited reader.
Have a great weekend!
I love how you edited this photo! It really helps emphasize your title and how much you mean what you say! I too would like a little doggie...someday. I've said that the ONLY way I would want to get a dog is if it was one that was old, tired, and trained. Life is too busy with children at this point for me to really want one.
So, are you going to tell us the rest of the story?? Dan's got me curious!
Post a Comment