Saturday, February 28, 2009

Malachi Update and a few Project 365 Pics

Hi all.... an update on Malachi... well, he still has some of his symptoms of RSV. A rattly little cough, slight wheezing, etc. From all that we have read you are certainly still contagious when the symptoms are there, if not for 2-3 days after symptoms disappear. SOoooo... Mommy and the littlest kids won't be at church tomorrow. :(:(:( I just think of baby Macy, Adeline, Andrew and any other tiny ones at church and it's not worth the risk of exposing them to RSV so that I can be there. *SIGH* Right? I'm doing the right thing, right Mrs. H??? Ugh... I hate staying home, I feel like I'm skipping school and God the principal is going to catch me and send me to ISS. LOL... I'm such a dork, I know. Mostly all kidding,... I know I'm doing the right thing and I have a peace about it. :) Here are a few of my Project 365 Photos!





2.11.09

Josiah playing around with his baby brother. He is actually a tremendous help to his younger siblings and loves to pal around with Malachi.







2.15.09

Malachi sleeping in his cradle late one Sunday night.

2.17.09

Does this really need an explanation?? In addition to the usual discipline we use for disobedience, we occasionally have them (by them I mean him) write some sentences also (especially for silly foolishness) ... if only to get him to hold still for 20-some minutes. :):) Love you, Gabe!!

9 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

That's quite the karate move in the first photo! Thanks for sharing these...they're great!

I am truly blessed said...

Hah.... I love Gabe's face in the last picture. It says it all. And the first one with Josiah and Malachi.....so much fun. Great!!

The Casaus House said...

Oh, Jenny thanks for thinking of baby Macy and the other little ones. You're so sweet. I had no idea Malachi had RSV. So does he seem to be on the upside of getting better? The pictures great! What on earth did Gabe have to write on his paper? I couldn't read it in the picture. I love the one of Josiah and Malachi.

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Sorry you all aren't feeling well~RSV just went through our church a few weeks ago :(.

The pictures cracked me up. I have 4 girls and one boy, and there sure is a difference ;).

Hope you have a restful day
~Amy

Jenny said...

Fun pictures! I love the real-life moments. Malachi looks like such a cuddly little bundle in the picture with Siah. I am sorry to hear that he is sick, and hope he will be feeling better soon. Gabe's face is classic. :)

Joy said...

Those are GREAT pictures!! Love them all! :)
Hi Savage boys from the Pierces!! :)

Karilee said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Malachi has RSV! Emily got it last year and it was scary! We'll pray for a speedy recovery!
The pictures are great!
The picture of Gabriel holding his sentences is so "real life", I love it! That's the same look I get around here on some faces when they have to do the same thing!! lol!
So, do you have them write sentences, like "I will not scream in the house unless I'm being killed."? or do you have them write an appropriate scripture verse??

Anonymous said...

You poor thing! We missed you yesterday, but of course you are doing the right thing!!!! RSV can be so dangerous to the littlest of babes. I've had one baby hospitalized by it. I love the pic of Josiah with Malachi! It's great!!

~Emily H.

Anonymous said...

Jenny,
I know you meant Houston when you said Mrs. H. but this Mrs. H knows you were doing the right thing.
Your a great Mom and a great friend thinking of all those precious little ones.
Mrs. H (Jackie Harper)