I took this photo with my little Olympus camera that I keep in my purse while we were at piano lessons. Our lessons are right after the Henson's lessons, so sometimes we get to visit a little. Becky had brought a toy to entertain her toddler... and I caught her sweetly playing with my toddler. It is such a special blessing when our friends love our children. Joy was just the same way... she always said, "I love your babies, Jenny Savage." (She always called me Jenny Savage, LOL) I thought these photos were so sweet when I got them home to look at them, so I doctored them up a bit, tried to remove some of the digital noise and just had to share them. They are also my photo of the day for that day. Well, the horizontal one is. :):) Becky is just a beautiful lady.
Friday, February 13, 2009
How Special it is When Sweet Friends Love Our Children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a beautiful photo. I especially love the B/W one. It is such a treasure to have friends that love your children.
We have dear friends here that are the same way and it blesses my heart too.
Thanks for sharing your Pic O' The day!
Those are beautiful photos, especially for your "purse camera". :) And it is such a sweet image. Turah is such a sweet little girl, and is growing up so fast! I miss your kiddos! :) Love you!
Post a Comment