We made it here safe and sound and are have a marvelous time! We couldn't be having more fun! Just thought I'd share a few photos from today.... I have taken MANY photos... and look forward to editing them at home. Here are a few strait from the camera of what we found RIGHT at the side of the road on our tour of Magnolia Plantation. More to come in the future!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
WOW! I bet Josiah loved that! Looking forward to seeing more.
Lisa
Cool gators!
The other boys were concerned, though. They asked me to pray that God would keep you safe from the "awigators!" Hope to see more vacation photos soon...
What a great part of the plantation to see FROM THE CAR!! Very cool. Glad to hear that you're having a fun time! We're under 12 inches of fresh snow!
Post a Comment