.JPG)
Just had to stop in and make a quick post. Many more to come.... just no time right now. This pic was taken in a magnificent setting.... used for many movies that take place in the old South including the patriot and many others. I'll share more photos of that courtyard later. Made it home safely but with a migraine. All of the planes were delayed because of high winds... so I spend almost 9 hours in an airline seat, with Keturah on my lap. She did well... she just didn't want to sleep as much as I wanted her to. My feet were HUGE when I got home... SO swollen....plus my headache... and throwing up in the car. Bad evening, but at least I brought along a little bag for just such an occasion. (Getting ill) AND, at least I had NO sickness or migraines while on vacation! Praise the Lord! I'm better now and look forward to going to church tonight! Dan was very sweet and ran me a bath when we got home and rubbed my swollen feet. I praise the Lord for a sweet, loving husband.
1 comment:
I am so glad you had fun. I look forward to hearing some more stories and seeing more pictures. Be sure and post some. I hope that you continue to recover from your migraine. I will be in prayer for you.
Post a Comment