
How your baby's growing:Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet his increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and all is well. My blood sugars have been in a great range...the baby seems healthy and is growing as expected. I have gained a total of 6 pounds so far... but that number is different everyday. I am now entering my third trimester, with the most uncomfortable part ahead of me. I slept too long on my left side last night and am already having that very sore hip feeling that always comes later.
Dan thinks it's so funny how my bones pop and clunk when I get up or start moving, but that's all part of the hormones relaxing my skeleton for the birth. The popping doesn't actually hurt, despite the sound... it can just be a little scary when, for a moment, you're sure your hip will come out of it's socket.
I have more vacation photos to share... but I left the CD at Joy's house and she is sending them to me. So, they will come soon.



4 comments:
Hey... let me know how you like the bare minerals. I am a skeptic, but really want to try. I just am skeptical that the coverage is there like a foundation offers. You know?
Oh I can't wait for you to get the BE!! You're gonna love it!! I have been using it for five years and will not go back. :):) LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! The coverage is wonderful with NO make-up line! YAY!! :) Gotta love that! :) Hope you love it as much as I do!
Another life, so exciting...
I have been using BE for almost a year and LOVE...love...love them.
Deby
ps I have had my makeup done, FREE at the BE in Bellevue Square also then have bought at ULTA by South Center Mall, I am not fond of their eyeshadow.
Hi Jenny!!!! It was good to hear from you over at my blog. I am so excited for you....another little boy on the way. Do you guys have any names picked out? oh...I love your pictures..the kids are so precious. I miss everyone...cant wait to be done with this infection....I am sooooo ready to be back in church.
Post a Comment