Friday, August 20, 2010

Maximus Is Almost Grown! :(

What happened to our kitten?! I'm going to have to complain... I thought we signed up for a kitten, not a big friendly cat! Truth be told, he is so relaxed and friendly, we cannot complain! We LOVE him! He misses us SO badly when we are gone! He comes up to us for love (and gets it from us anyway if we ignore him), happily let's Keturah carry him around all day putting him in baby strollers, baby beds and the occasional dress, and even let's Malachi maul him. Such a good kitty. Only thing bad he does is bolt for the door every time it is opened... perhaps someday, Maximus... we'll let you out to run around.

You can see Maximus as a baby here, in this post.

PS - Sorry about all the photography noise (graininess), I had the ISO way high and forgot about it!





1 comment:

Walking With Christ said...

Such a cute cat! Love the pictures mrs Savage! Never a bad photo on your blog!!!!