
Miss 'A' is such a sweet young lady who is very special to our family. Sharing a few of her portraits... we are having a crazy busy week here at the Savage home
- but loving every minute of it! We haven't been able to go the fair in a few years, so we are really enjoying this week to it's fullest!
As a side note for my photog friends: the skin tones were particularily challenging for me on these photos... because her shirt is a 'cool' pink color but her flower is a 'warm', orange color... and they look awesome together
-- but made it challenging for me to find the perfect skin tone. 'A' has naturally cool skin, and I'm a 'warm' editor usually... so anyway, it stretched my way of thinking and helped me dabble in cooler tones, it was fun! I hope they look normal to you! :)
-- but made it challenging for me to find the perfect skin tone. 'A' has naturally cool skin, and I'm a 'warm' editor usually... so anyway, it stretched my way of thinking and helped me dabble in cooler tones, it was fun! I hope they look normal to you! :)My laptop reads cooler than my nice desktop monitor, so oftimes things are different there and need some adjusting.



4 comments:
beautiful!
She looks like she could be 18 in the one on top!
Great pics!
i like the colors in the last photo, but the pose in the first is my favorite :)
Very pretty young lady!! I love the clean light, if that makes sense. I see the color battle that you had. Well, not really, since you've edited them, but looking at the photos, I "understand" what you meant. :) which I hope you understand what I just meant! ha! ha!
Hey, guess what?! Some friends from church who recently moved here have an old historic barn on their property!! Woo hoo! It's red! Can't wait to get out there!
Post a Comment