
Have I mentioned how handy my husband is?? Not to mention loving, giving and supportive of me and my hobbies!? SO thankful for that. Not all husbands are a fan of such things... but Dan loves my hobbies and encourages each one!
I

We're not anywhere done with the area, it needs more organization and we need to find another place for the tower to go... etc etc. I think he plans to build another for the neighboring desk to help hold the homeschool books when the kids do their school here this coming year. The hutch makes for a very nice "cubicle" effect when you're sitting at the desk, it's perfect! Oh - Josiah wants me to mention that he helped too! Which he did!

Now for the retarded Jenny qualifiers tha I always seem to HAVE to insert: The top of the shelf isn't crooked, the ceiling is slanted - it gets higher to the right. Yes, I know the labels have fallen out of the pink boxes, they got lost in the transfer, making new ones shortly. Sigh. YES, my poor master bedroom is a shade of mauve. Hate it, but it's such a large room that's used every day that I have just never repainted it. Can't imagine how big of a job that would be. So I settle, and we chose to embrace the mauve. :D Did I use that word right, "qualifier"?



8 comments:
Ah....it looks great. And isnt a blessing to have such a handy husband!! My husband is the same way. It amazes me at how bright he is and what amazing things he can accomplish (with no directions even). Hooray for your handy husband.
I LOVE IT!!!
WHOAH! So very organized. *sigh* something that I am completely lacking. :)
Okay - Jenny! YOU ARE A MO!!!!!
STOP IT!!! Why do you call attention to all the things you see as faulty!?! I never would have picked up on the fact that those little pink boxes are missing labels! Now I will lay awake at night thinking about those poor pink labelless boxes! To think - you with JUST five kidlets, two cats, weekly scrapbooking, photography business, nursery worker extrodanaire, teacher and professional nose wiper would let something like that slide **GASP** I'm simply ... comforted! YOU ARE NORMAL!! ;)
So - enough - no more qualifiers. Just take the picture, make the post and stop worrying... WE LOVE YOU!
ok - now I'm qualifying - yes I know I made spelling mistakes -
...sigh...
another sleepless night.
Pink no name boxes and ...
... my spelling mistakes!
That is fabulous! Love how you can fit the computer screen under it as well. I love organizational structures...it just makes me giddy to think of "everything having it's place". I may not be the best at organization, but I do like it. Anyhow, enough about me...love it! I was wondering where/what you were going to do with the "office", as Turah and Malachi grow and need more space. It is great that you have such a large master bedroom. Good use of space! :)
I LOVE it!!! GREAT job!! I love a handy hubby. I have a great one as well!!
LOL!! Oh Charrissa... you are so very sweet and funny! Thank you for your encouraging words... as always, they mean a lot. I shall try to slow down on the qualifiers... but it might be tough. :) :)
It all looks so HANDY! It is such a wonderful thing to get everything in a "usable" space. I too,just got a new work area and LOVE it. I'll be posting my pics later today (in case you care to wander over).
God has surely blessed you with a sweet husband who obviously LOVES what you do and how it honors the Lord. Sheesh, I LOVE what you do and I'd give you whatever I could to help you accomplish more too!
As for your lack of labels...sigh...I will not hold you accountable for that, since you just moved into your space...BUT, if 6 months from now you don't have those labels in place....well, then it will look like MY space and you'll make me feel better! :)
Love you!
Post a Comment