Sunday, August 15, 2010

"R"s Senior Portraits

Sharing some recent work. This is "R" and his senior portraits. He is a pretty shy, quiet and serious fella - and so his photos reflect that. I am pleased with the results... my fave is towards the bottom, I'll point it out down there. The last 2 photos are really just fun, artsy shots... not portraits. :) Constructive criticism is always welcome!!

Okay, allignment issues... so I'll just say it here, my favorite one is the one of him playing the guitar and looking at the camera.... just love it.




























































































7 comments:

Amanda said...

These are great! Great job!

Jenny said...

LOVE them! Great job, as usual!

Walking With Christ said...

I can't really thing of anything I don't like about them! I KNOW who I'm going to for my senior photos! Jesse Beals has a RUN FOR HIS MONEY! If you don't know Jesse Beals, He has won many awards and has shot for the Kitsap Sun newspaper for 20 years. You are about ready to stomp him down too. ;) hehe. GREAT photos!!

Meagan P. said...

Very nice, Jenny. I always enjoy looking at your pictures. :)

Tom and April said...

Great Job Jenny I also like the same one. It shows hima nd what he likes to do. You are doing a great job!

Mrs. Pizo said...

They are wonderful pictures! He is so grown up!

Joy said...

Jenny! Those are A M A Z I N G pictures! You did an AWESOME AWESOME job! They honestly brought me to tears. The pictures say a lot and are just amazing! Thank you for the FANTASTIC work you do for others! You have a wonderful ministry. God has given you an awesome talent and you've used it wisely! I love ya my friend!!