Today ~~ while looking at these photos I took of Gabriel ~~ I can *almost* see what he might look like as a teenager! Kinda scary... yet, at the same time, I can't wait for those years! Love my handsome, blue-eyed little man!
I get such a bittersweet mix of anticipation and dread when I'm watching my children and get those glimpses what they'll look like when they're older! I love the teenagers, I think they're so much more enjoyable than society makes them out to be, but as fast as they grow, I know the end will be here before I know it- that one day I'll be sitting around my house and think "What happened, where are my babies?" Thank goodness there should be a smooth transition from my babies to grandbabies!
Stay at home mom to 5 wonderful blessings. I love photography and am always learning more. I am married to a wonderful man. We are Christians and serve the Lord as a family.
2 comments:
I get such a bittersweet mix of anticipation and dread when I'm watching my children and get those glimpses what they'll look like when they're older! I love the teenagers, I think they're so much more enjoyable than society makes them out to be, but as fast as they grow, I know the end will be here before I know it- that one day I'll be sitting around my house and think "What happened, where are my babies?" Thank goodness there should be a smooth transition from my babies to grandbabies!
Absoutly LOVE the goofy one!!! Great Pic's!
Post a Comment