Saturday, August 28, 2010

The County Fair!

Our family recently got to enjoy the local county fair ~ and oh, how we love the fair!! Sharing some photos from our special day.



To note: How much Malachi loves the sheep... how much Malachi is 'not' sticking his fingers in the baby chicken cage, lol... Also, my children were in a pirate "play" that was going on, it was so funny! Many of our friends walked up just in time to see the "action"... and lastly, our special friends and how they love our little ones. So very precious.












































































4 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Malachi is lovin' that corn dog! We plan to go to the Puyallup fair next month. There's just something about fall that makes me want to visit the fair. = )

Jenny said...

Ooooo...I love the fair! And I seem to remember visiting one w/you and your little one's before, so I'm not surprised to see that you had to go by the chickens! ;) Love the pictures, they are beautiful and your little blessings are getting to be more and more adorable by the day. Thanks for sharing!

Tom and April said...

I love the pics. They are sweet, especially the one with Malachi in the cowboy hat at the end. It is precious! Looks like a fun time. We hope to go to Puyallup one on military day next month too.

Joy said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE them all!! I figured out why I couldn't see the pictures and have it fixed now. WOO HOO! :)
Love ya!!