Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Quick Share from the Graduation Ceremony

Picked a handful of photos to share from a recent graduation ceremony. I know friends far away would love to see.




























































9 comments:

Jeanné said...

haha-there is my bud! Thanks you for letting me have this picture! Yes, he does look kind of shocked..but thats just my bud ;) haha!! His hair is still curly too (before we cut it)!

Walking With Christ said...

Love the last one of Bro Potvin! Great reaction. Great photos!

Jeanné said...

o btw I love the picture of grace, rick, and ricky! cute!

Anonymous said...

i love the photo of meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!JK. ha ha.
Anna H.

Joy said...

VERY nice pictures!! GREAT job!! Thank you for sharing them. :)

Jenny said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing! I hardly recognized Mrs.P and those boys almost look like adults. ;) Wow, what a difference a few years makes! Great shots, thanks for sharing! :) That little girl is a cutie, too.

Ricky said...

Can you post some more...maybe some of the goofy shots with Pastor and the staff members? ;)

Anonymous said...

Anna look so beautiful

Anonymous said...

I love you too