Friday, June 25, 2010

Meeting Aladdin and Jasmine

Here are some photos of meeting them and of their beautiful surroundings!

I find it so funny how children will run up and hug tightly a character that is in a full costume such as Goofy, Pluto, Micky etc... but when it is a human with a face, they can barely get their photo taken with them! Ha! Cracked me up...


Look at Ike's face! He's thinking... just get me outta here! LOL!

Aren't they just beautiful people? (on the outside, lol) Must be a pretty fun job!

It was fun to take photos of such exotic and beautiful surroundings. Here are a few...

Everything is "arabic" themed (is that the right word??) in their area. It's beautiful.

Later I will share photos of the AMAZING Aladdin show we got to see while there! No, we don't endorse the Aladdin movie and everything about it... we're just sharing our Disneyland photos. =)








Loved these lanterns! Isn't the ironwork just beautiful? I think I'll print this one and see how it comes out.








No comments: