Saturday, June 05, 2010

Happy Birthday My Sweet Boy!

Our sweet baby boy turns TWO this week! Where does the time go? Seems like yesterday I was expecting him. I took a few photos of him in the alley last week... just wanted to share.














I love the last photo because of his little furrowed brow. It's his "mad face". He has a strong brow like his daddy. We are so thankful to God for the gift of this little boy in our lives!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Great pics!! LOVE, love, love the mad face one, too. It is too adorable!

Jeanné said...

TWO..ALL READY??!!! WHAT! Can't believe it. I think he DOES look like his daddy in that last picture!

Garth and Becky said...

What a big boy! Happy birthday, Malachi!

Walking With Christ said...

Haha! I just LOVE the look on the last picture! Priceless look!! Great pictures Mrs. Savage!!