Saturday, June 19, 2010

Disneyland: The Jungle Cruise!

The Jungle Cruise is always a favorite of ours, we ride it many times. The "boat captain" always provides a comedy show for the group too. You get to see many "live" animals, natives and survive a few "close calls". The kids love it, except the piranhas at the end. That always scares us all pretty bad! :)

So, here's a few photos, all of them are less than stellar shots, some are downright blurry - but you get the idea of what it's like.





At this scene, the boat captain usually says something like, "Oohhhh... loooook, those lions are all guarding the sleeping zebra!" lol





Scary hippos look real.
















3 comments:

Karilee said...

Amazing to say but, I remember that same ride when I was there sooo many years ago! We used to have a picture book of all the rides and I remember staring at it for hours, its so amazing how real they make things look!

Rachel Rose said...

it that rhino doing what i think its doing? ouch!

Tom and April said...

That looks so fun! The animals have great detail. Great pics!