Friday, October 02, 2009

The Savage Grandchildren


So sorry for the bad blogging these last few weeks! Life and school and 5 kids and Dan's new wonderful job which allows him to be home in the evenings and facebook has taken all my attention. :) But I'm going to try to make up for it!
Here is a recent photo of all of the grandchildren together. Malachi had been crying, but we managed a somewhat smile. It was very windy this day, so they are all a little red-eyed and blinky. A great heritage... and it's only the beginning.

2 comments:

Karilee said...

Wow! What a precious bunch of grandchildren!!
How exciting that you get to be a part of such a large family!!
I can't believe how big everyone is getting!
Can't wait to hear what else you've been up to.
I've missed hearing from you!

Jeanné said...

awww...what a great picture!!