Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Keturah's Birthday Invitation



Because of our family's recent sicknesses... there are so many of YOU... our friends, who we never saw to give your your invitation. :( Always makes me sad. :( I was able to hand out about half of them... emailed a few others... and maybe tomorrow night I'll hand out the others. I even had them ready in plenty of time!

So, if you are interested, anyone can come... it doesn't matter your age or if you don't have children Keturah's age... we just love to celebrate (when we can) each year that the Lord gives us with our children! You never know when it will be your last. Sometimes we have a small group for our parties, and sometimes we seem to have half the church! Either way, it is a great time of celebration and fellowship. This October completes THREE years that we have had our precious daughter. I praise the Lord for a daughter!! Many a year I thought it would never happen for us...

We're serving dinner, for anyone who is interested in celebrating with us. It's going to be lasagna with salad, and a big pot of macaroni and cheese for any kids who want it. We haven't yet dreamed up what games we'll play, any ideas? We do, though, have a pinata planned... but don't worry, it's not the concussion kind... it's the gentle, wimpy kind where no one gets hurt. :) Let us know if you would like to come so I know how many pans to make!!

6 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Due to other obligations, we won't be able to make the party but we hope you all have a great time! Sounds like lots of fun! Happy birthday, Keturah.

Jeanné said...

love the invatations-what a great job you did!! do you have a program for your invations?! if so which one?

christopher has this friday off, I am not sure what we are doing, I will see if he has anything planned for this friday night, if he has nothing planned., then Ill let ya know!!

It seems like it has been FOREVER since I have been over at your house...i miss scrapbooking..ill be planning to be there next tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure I'll be able to make it. I had forgotten about some other obligations that several of my older children and husband have. Sorry!! Happy birthday to a beautiful Keturah!! We love you!

~Emily

Anonymous said...

I would like to come, but have lots to do to get ready for Andy's party on Saturday, and the breakfast for cleanup crew that morning.
It is such a blessing to have a daughter, what a sweetie your Keturah is.
Hope to see you Saturday.min

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Jenny I forgot to sign my name above.
Teresa O.

Karilee said...

The invitations are beautiful!!
Wish we could come, but alas...we cannot! She'd practically be 4 by the time we got there!! :)
Love ya'll!