Monday, October 19, 2009

A Gift for Our Grandparents


This past August our Grandparents on Dan's side came up to Washington for a visit. While here, we all got to experience 2 blessed events. One was our brother Brad's wedding which I posted about here, and the other was their 50th wedding anniversary. 50 years! What a blessing. For their gift at their party, I told them that I would make them a scrapbook of the photos I had taken during their time here with us and of their celebration. I just wanted to share that album that I made. I got it done in only a few weeks, since we have been scrapbooking weekly! They called when they received it and said they loved it, that it was very special to them. I praise God for the opportunity and ability to scrapbook and the joy that it brings to others. If the pages look weird, it's only because there is a bright spot where the camera's flash bounced off the page protector. Thanks for taking a peek!





































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenny, the scrapbook is beautiful. The Lord has given you many talents, and you use them to bless others.
How wonderful to have a godly heritage. Thank you for sharing a peak at your grandparents' scrapbook.

Teresa O.

Amanda said...

Jenny it turned out great! Good job!

Mrs. Pizo said...

That is so pretty. I am sure that they loved it! You really do a wonderful job!

Karilee said...

What a great gift!
I'm sure they will cherish it forever!
Was it hard using such a small book? I have an 8X8 book to do some sort of themed book, but I can't seem to get the 12 x 12 mindset out of my mind!
Did you use smaller photos? Do tell.
Or maybe I should just look closer! :)