I had the privilege of photographing these two sweet ladies today. They get annual portraits taken together - so sweet! It was so chilly outside! But we got through it. :)They got some shots alone also, which I will share soon. Such pretty ladies!






3 comments:
So pretty! I love, love, love that park/place that you took the pics at. I think I recognize it from some of the pics last year?
Great job as always, I'm sure they'll be pleased.
btw...of the posted pics I like the first one or top left, best. I really like the lighting and the colors that you got in that shot. It looks very warm and cozy. Of course, the girls are beautiful in all the shots, but this one is my fave.
Beautiful!
beautiful pictures!
Luke get the internet...haha. No we are in Idaho until November 8th doing some work for his family. We will be done with grandmas fence tomorrow( of course we have been saying that for 2 days now.) I will be back next weekend while Luke and his dad are at retreat.
Post a Comment