Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rachel and Sarah's Solo Shots


Hey guys... so sorry that the landscape (hrozontal) portraits of Rachel are so HUGE... but I'm uploading the images a different way now and I didn't know that 850 pixels would be that wide. I tried to make it smaller, but it seems that the math for making smaller a 5 x 7 ratio image is not working out for me. Dan would be able to figure it out for me, but he's at work. If anyone knows off the top of their head how to do that, let me know! The width is 850... and I need to take 200 pixels off. ANYway... if it's too big Rachel, I'll take them down!

Just wanted to share the solo shots from the girls' shoot together. :) Beautiful fall colors!
































1 comment:

Jeanné said...

beautiful photos...like always !! jenny, you do amazing work!!