Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Keturah Grace at almost 3


I love this recent photo of Keturah, I like the look on her face, even though I can't decide what it says. We were on our way to do errands and she had some books that she wanted to bring in the car. I can't believe her birthday is this month, three already! Where does the time go....

We are planning on having a birthday party for her, especially as she had to see each of her brothers get a cake made for them and everytime asked sweetly, "Is it my birthday??" "Is it for me?" And each time I had to answer.... "No, yours is in October." She then began telling people that in October she is going to have a pink birthday party. :D I love it, and I love this precious little girl that God has given us! Thank you LORD, for your precious blessings to us who are so undeserving!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Shes so cute! I think thats a Dan look.

Anonymous said...

Such a very sweet picture!! She truly is a blessing! I have to agree with Amanda on the look!

~Emily

Anonymous said...

What a blessing your beautiful little girl is. God has blessed your family with one another.

Mama said...

Jenny, I forgot to sign my name; I am the other Anonymous commenter.
Teresa O.

Anonymous said...

My goodness, she is getting so beautiful! That's a good picture. :)
Rachel

Karilee said...

Adorable picture!
What a sweet girl!
Also, Emily has that same sweater!
So cute!

Jenny said...

Wow, time does fly! Sweet little girl.

Tom and April said...

I love the picture. She is beautiful. What a precious little girl!

Jeanné said...

I love this picture too.

How exciting a Pink Birthday Party!! How fun!! My favorite color is pink too =)

I also agree with emily and amanda...that is a dan look!