So, I have no idea if I have already shared these particular Project 365 photos with you all before.... but if I have, I'm sorry for the repeats. I wanted to update my blog - but don't have time to download my new photos off of the camera. My project 365 scrapbook for 2009 is still going strong... the idea being that you take a photo a day for a year. It's challenging, but very fun! We are all doing well... and my back problem/injury is finally seeming to get a little better. It has been hard. Okay, the photos below, in no particular order:
Misty (our cat) watching her some Pride and Prejudice.
Roller Coaster we all enjoyed at a local amusement park for Josiah's birthday.
Josiah's Spring piano recital.
My current purse and diaper bag.
2 comments:
Stopping by your blog for the first time and I enjoyed my visit. Blessings.
Fun project. I'd like to attempt it next year. Last year they had sold out for the billionth time when I went to get the kit.
Some people just make their own...I'm not feeling led to be that creative. :)
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment