Around 5 years ago, God blessed our family with a very sweet, cheerful, joyous little boy. He was a week overdue... my friend Karilee attended the birth, which was a PERFECT birth... everything went so perfect. He was a content infant and has a been a happy lil guy ever since. He can be a little too silly for our preferences sometimes... but I have heard that is common in a third child. We love this tender little boy so much, and we praise God for the 5 years we have been allowed to raise him! I can't wait to begin Kindergarten with him this year. Happy Birthday, Isaiah!!! We celebrated his birthday this year with a family party at home.
For dinner, we let him choose what he wanted, so we had chicken, cottage cheese, applesauce and a sweet roll.I asked him what his favorite dessert was, and he said "Strawberries with whip cream and cake". So we served him up a big serving of Strawberry shortcake.

Then we sang Happy Birthday to him, here is Josiah singing for his brother.

Blowing out the candles.

Keturah wanted to try too! Sweet Daddy lit a candle for her to blow out. Looks like she's about to light her lips on fire. In the mirror, you can see her stanging on the chair to reach it. :) Oh... and no, of course her shirt isn't inside out... a two year old would never make that mistake when picking their own jammies. :D






5 comments:
Happy birthday, Isaiah! I love your choice of a birthday cake...one of my very favorites.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!
Seems like just a short time ago that Isaiah was a sweet little baby.
He was such a contented baby.
We were just talking about how you all came to our house for 4th of July just following his birth! Fun times!
Isaiah will always have a special place in my heart. The Lord used him to prick my heart regarding having another child after the traumatic birth of Ethan. (I'm sure I told you that already, but I just thought I'd mention it again). :)
Love you all
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to ISAIAH....
Happy Birthday to You!!!!
Yes, I too, love the birthday cake choice!! It looks like he had a wonderful virthday party with his family!! How sweet!!
I know I LOVE spending birthdays with my family!!
Happy birthday to my birthday twin! I didn't get any cool action figures, but I still had fun and it looks like you did too! :)
He is such a sweet, precious little boy. I do love and miss him! He is really growing into that little boy look, as I know I've said before, losing his baby fat. What a gift he is, as are all your children. Thanks for sharing the sweet pics!
Post a Comment