Here are some of the other edited shots from that shoot, although not all of them. Thanks for looking! They are a very sweet, beautiful family!! The top photo is one of my faves, although you never know what the client will think of their facial expressions until they see their proofs... so the dad may not like his expression he's making, but I love it!Monday, May 04, 2009
The Rest of the 'M' Shoot
Thank you all for your encouraging words! I will continue to share my photography "stuff" along with my family "stuff"! Your comments were a blessing to me.
Here are some of the other edited shots from that shoot, although not all of them. Thanks for looking! They are a very sweet, beautiful family!! The top photo is one of my faves, although you never know what the client will think of their facial expressions until they see their proofs... so the dad may not like his expression he's making, but I love it!
Here are some of the other edited shots from that shoot, although not all of them. Thanks for looking! They are a very sweet, beautiful family!! The top photo is one of my faves, although you never know what the client will think of their facial expressions until they see their proofs... so the dad may not like his expression he's making, but I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















4 comments:
I have to say the cabana photos are my favorite, as I love the richness of them as well. An expert eye may find them too busy, but like I said, I love them. :) Great work as usual, dear Jenny. :)
Stunning images. I happen to like the top one the best. I don't gravitate to Dad's expression as much as I do the Mom's. So I didn't even notice that until I read your post. The cabana shots are rich, but the background is a bit distracting. I love them all though, and think that they will love them no matter which ones they choose. Great job.
love the pics, like always!!! i think all the pics are really good, nice and springy =D
You've done a great job! I know this family will be pleased!
My fave's are #1, as I like the sweetness in all of their expressions, even the Daddy. His mouth is a bit distracting, but the action is in the eyes. The grassy background is pleasing to my eyes also, it really helps the focus of the picture. Love it.
I also love #3. Actually, I'd say that's my favorite of all, even though the background of the cabana is a bit busy. What I love about this photo is the expression that you captured. It is so precious.
Also, what a beautiful home to get to photograph such a handsome family in.... What a treat!
Post a Comment