
OKAY... I have been so delinquent on blogging! It's only been because life has been so busy lately... we've been going so many places and doing so much. There was my Sister In Law Rebekah's baby shower, they welcomed their first son, Parker recently. That was a blessed event, I will share photos soon. On Sunday, Dan had the honor of filling the pulpit for his father while they were on vacation. I played the piano too, but that was rather scary and difficult, since I really don't play much anymore. I really should start practicing again.
So, here are the photos of Malachi and his helmet! The top photo is from the Dr. office in Seattle. Again, the helmet therapy is to correct his plagiocephaly, brought on originally by torticollis. You can all google that, if you want... or you can scroll down and find the post where I first talked about it and explained it all. We have already seen a difference in his head! It's getting better! I bet just another month or so and he'll be right as rain. Dan wanted to decorate it with Seahawks stickers for his first round of decorations. We couldn't find any stickers, so we printed our own and c
ut them out. He doesn't seem to mind his helmet at all! Praise the Lord!Okay, I'm going to make up some more posts and schedule them for this week. :)
If you can, please pray for baby Justus Browning who was born to our dear friends this week with a heart defect that will need surgery to correct it. He is doing good right now, praise the Lord!
Also, my friend Joy updated her blog with some photos, so you can check that out here!!



4 comments:
He looks absolutely adorable in his little helmet! I am so glad to hear that he does not mind it AND that you can already see a difference!! Praise God! I love the decorating, by the way! I only wonder...what does the back say? I saw a glimpse of it in the side photo and it peeked my curiosity. :)
OH! I forgot to share... the back says "I do all my own stunts!" Haha. It now says, "It's just for looks".. but that is also wearing off so I will switch that out soon also. :) Thanks, Jen!
Ha, ha!! GREAT ideas! Too fun!
Well Praise the Lord that Malachi's helmet is fixing the problem!!! He just look so cute wearing it!!! I am excited to see what the next round will be decorated with!!!
about the piano, i have been slcking off so much, and my clarinet!!! if you have a piano at your home (i can not remember if you do or not), i should bring my clarinet over, so we can both practice!! I do have the hymn book we use in church composed in Clarinet notes!!!
Post a Comment