Malachi has been battling a cold in his eyes for days now. It is getting better, although he's not well enough to go to our church nursery. It's kind of funny... some families get ear infections, we get eye infections. (Although I do not believe them to be bacterial... bacterial in the eyes goes from bad to worse in like 1.5 hours. - remember how that happened to Keturah?) The doctor in the past has just said that the child rubs his nose that has a virus, then rubs his eyes, transferring the virus to his eyes. Then the virus lives in his eyes for awhile. So, Malachi's eyes are kind of red and dischargy. Now he's developed a little cough to go along. I'll probably go to church tonight and hold him on my lap in the back. I really miss church when I have to stay home... but it's just too hard to hold a baby who doesn't feel good and does NOT know how to be quiet. (He's 11 months) Sunday, May 17, 2009
Ki Ki's continued green eyes...
Malachi has been battling a cold in his eyes for days now. It is getting better, although he's not well enough to go to our church nursery. It's kind of funny... some families get ear infections, we get eye infections. (Although I do not believe them to be bacterial... bacterial in the eyes goes from bad to worse in like 1.5 hours. - remember how that happened to Keturah?) The doctor in the past has just said that the child rubs his nose that has a virus, then rubs his eyes, transferring the virus to his eyes. Then the virus lives in his eyes for awhile. So, Malachi's eyes are kind of red and dischargy. Now he's developed a little cough to go along. I'll probably go to church tonight and hold him on my lap in the back. I really miss church when I have to stay home... but it's just too hard to hold a baby who doesn't feel good and does NOT know how to be quiet. (He's 11 months)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh, poor cutie. Glad to hear he seems to be doing pretty well with it. I love the picture of him riding the cleaner!
I found the Settlers site, and I am hooked! This will be a great way to get better at the game! Watch out, I might start winning! ;)
Post a Comment