The newest baby Savage was born at the end of April to Dan's brother Brian and his wife Beka. He looks so much like his daddy! Just thought I would share a few photos from the shower, it was beautifully done. The games were oh-so-clever too! Congrats to Brian and Beka on the blessing of a son.
Friday, May 22, 2009
Meet Parker Savage
The newest baby Savage was born at the end of April to Dan's brother Brian and his wife Beka. He looks so much like his daddy! Just thought I would share a few photos from the shower, it was beautifully done. The games were oh-so-clever too! Congrats to Brian and Beka on the blessing of a son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
o my he is SO cute!! I can not wait to find out what christopher and I are having in a week!! I can not wait to hold our little baby!! God is so good to give us precious little blessings!! I am SO excited!! I LOVE picture #3-it looks like she opened a present that she LOVED!!! how exciting!!
Oh sweet! What a blessing! I like the name Parker, too. Fun pictures.
What a fun time and such a blessing to have such a large family to share in. Baby Parker is adorable. He sure does favor his daddy.
I can't wait until our children have grown and we have the joy of seeing our family expand.
As always, Brenda is a radiant Grandma.
Post a Comment