Been very busy these last few days editing photos in between diapers, laundry, schoolwork and housework. LOL! Here is a little preview of a side by side before and after... I will share the rest after I verify permission from the family. :) I often feel weird sharing my photog stuff... like why would you guys care? So, I usually decide not to share, but then I think, it's such a part of me and my life - it is just the thing to share on a blog. Right? Those sentences sound ridiculous, but I'm too tired to re-word them any better. :P Haha... more photos to come ... AND of our new precious kitten.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Been Busy Post Processing Photos...
Been very busy these last few days editing photos in between diapers, laundry, schoolwork and housework. LOL! Here is a little preview of a side by side before and after... I will share the rest after I verify permission from the family. :) I often feel weird sharing my photog stuff... like why would you guys care? So, I usually decide not to share, but then I think, it's such a part of me and my life - it is just the thing to share on a blog. Right? Those sentences sound ridiculous, but I'm too tired to re-word them any better. :P Haha... more photos to come ... AND of our new precious kitten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
the "after" picture looks really great, SO much "life" and color has been added to the picture!! i love it (like all your pics you edit)!!
and i LOVE looking at your photos!! it is a hobby of yours, so dont be afraid to put them up!!
It's a hobby of mine to look at the hobby of yours... (get it?) :-)
I love looking at your work... don't skip posting it.
Great image! Can't wait to see the rest...
You are so silly sometimes woman, you gotta stop thinking so much! ;) I LOVE seeing your talent and knowledge in the things that you seem to SO EASILY teach yourself!!
Aww.. thanks guys! Charrissa - that was funny! Dan and I both got a giggle out of that. Okay then, I won't feel so silly posting my photos and such. Kimberly, you are right girl, I DO think to much. That stems from many years of disgust at the numerous people who don't think enough or at all. And I mean that seriously. You know what I'm talking about. So, now I tend to over think my actions and how they may affect others. :) Let me know if you find that balance!! :D
I love the photos! I try to learn from you, so please share. This one is pehnomenal, by the way! Your editing looks great!
YOU rock! Just had t'say that first.
Second, I love, love, love it when you post before and after edits. Really, it is inspiring! Even though I mostly take pics of my fam and my life, it is still fun and sometimes amazing to see how much better things can get with a little "boost". Why settle for less, right?
As for you thinking too much...that's one of the reasons I love you!! I do the same thing (though not over my photography, lol) and often chastise myself for it. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one. :)
Jenny,
Thank you for posting your photos it is one of the things that I look forward to when I get to see your blog. God has given you this amazing creative talent. I really admire it and how you use it for the Lord, your family and others. It is wonderful.
Please keep sharing. It is a blessing to may people.
Jackie Harper
Post a Comment