I can't believe how long it's been since I've updated my blog! Wow... well, I have been rather sick... and I hate that. First the kids were sick with a stomach thing.... then they all got better. Then I came down HARD with a bad cold... I think that was mostly Thursday and Friday. Friday I was feeling pretty "off" the last half of the day and suspected a migraine coming. Sure enough, it woke me up at 6 am and I was sick most of Saturday. It's been a rough week! I am better now... my cold is getting much better and I was able to enjoy a great Sunday at church.
NOW I have a ton of catching up to do from my days of being sick. Wah.... Anyone want to come and help me??? :D:D
Monday, April 06, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I'd love to help...How much are those professional house cleaners anyway! Ha, ha! Glad you are feeling better! I think mine is just allergies!
~Emily
Jenny, I'm beginning to think you're prego. You mentioned last night being so hungry you thought you were going to get sick, and this migraine.....hmmmmmmm. :) J/K Glad you are feeling better.
Me too. Glad you are feeling better.
arent brian and becka expecting?
Post a Comment