
About every other month, we get together in Sequim with Dan's side of the family to celebrate the birthdays that fall in those months. We recently got together and celebrated the birthdays for March and April. We always have a fun time with the other families, enjoying a great meal and great conversation.
Here is Brian and his wife Rebekah, holding Malachi.

This is Jason and his wife, Terri. Jason is telling a great story, it seems.




4 comments:
Sweet pics. Malachi is much loved as you can tell with all the cuddling from others...
So what did you get, birthday girl?
You are in April right?
See, I'm not a total preggo brain!
What fun!
Brenda looks fabulous as always, such a sweet Grandma.
I love seeing the pics of the fellowship area. Wow! It looks a lot different than when we were there last!
How fun to be able to get together and celebrate with family, I'm always a tad envious of that. We have almost ALWAYS lived away from family and haven't had the luxury of getting together at regular intervals like that. However, that doesn't really mean that I want to move closer or that I spend any time in evil envy of you and your fam... Its more like a fleeting thought thing..."ooh, that would be fun" or somthing like it. Then I snap myself back to reality and love where I live and the life that the Lord has given me.
Whoa! I'm rambling in your comment section! k, I'm done.
I love you my Special Agent...
Jen, Bo and I were just talking about the whole Savage clan the other day. Jason called us and we heard they are starting a church in Port Townsend! (which as the crow flies is only 17 miles from us!) anyway....it got us thinking about how many Savages there were and what they are all up to. I think I forgot about a Brian Savage. haha Anyway, I just thought about that as I was reading your blog today.....Hope you are feeling MUCH better!
You all are so happy. I pray we are able to move closer to family to have family time like these. It looks so fun!
Post a Comment