LOTS has been going on in our lives, which is why there has been few posts to my blog. Ladies retreat was last weekend... it was wonderful! A great time of spiritual refreshment! I didn't take a single photo! Which means that I was really busy enjoying myself! :) Here are some Project 365 photos from April. I am behind in downloading my photos and getting them into folders, so I should have lots more of our lives to share soon. :)Sunday afternoon at our neighboorhood park. Dan with Malachi, pre-helmet and pre buzz cut.

Homemade Pizza Night. It was Yummy!

Late night craving for tomato soup with crackers.

Dan at the park playing basketball.
A Sunday morning. Keturah had just been crying, you can see her tears and red nose. My sister in law had just given us a bag of hand me down dresses and shoes from her little girl. Thanks Terri!! The box you see was full of shoes!Keturah has a goose egg on her head from falling down off of the Krispy Creme step that they have so that kids can watch the doughnut production. We stopped to watch them make doughnuts on one of our Seattle trips. She barely cried, but the bruise was there a loooong time.



4 comments:
i love seeing your pictures!!
i did not take pictures at ladies retreat but i did copy stephanie and cathy's!!! SO i'll be posting some on my blog soon =D
Yea! Great pictures! I especially love the one of Dan and Malachi. What a sweet moment that is. Turah's dress is precious! I look forward to seeing Malachi's new headwear soon, too. :) Glad to hear all is well!
mm..pizza..you tempt me with my favorite food! Haha. I love the pics. The one of Dan and Malachi is so sweet!
Great pictures....I've heard all about the Ladies retreats you all have...They sound so refreshing...Thank You for the Sweet comment on my blog(((Hugs)))
Post a Comment