Tuesday, April 07, 2009

An Impromptu BBQ! Fun!


We were delighted to be invited to an impromptu BBQ yesterday afternoon! It was just what I needed after a looong and difficult day of playing catch up. We had so much fun!! The family's property was amazing!! The grass was so lush and green... the play fields were perfect, it was stunning. They have a creek/ditch, swing set, rope swings, fire pit, gardens -- I tell ya, it was sooo cool. I can't wait to go back and visit again!! The fellowship couldn't have been better.


Isaiah and Gabe on the rope swings.

Those little light spots in the air are little insects! The light shines through their bodies. It was so beautiful.



2 comments:

Karilee said...

It looks so sunny and nice there! We had snow just on Tuesday and its finally warmer here.
When I first read BBQ, I thought, What? in this weather...duh, you do live 2,000 miles away! Of course, our weather is different!! Ha!
I love impromptu get togethers! Great fun!
Nice pics too! :)

Julie Carlson said...

Sounds like you all have a lot of fun there. I love get together and i love to BBQ!