Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter at the Grandparents


We traveled to my parent's home on Saturday to do a little Easter celebrating with them. They always like to have some candy for the kids, and grandpa takes them for rides on the riding lawn mower. We had a great time this year... I was cooking in the kitchen with my mom, preparing the food I needed to make for Sunday - 72 deviled eggs (36 whole eggs) and a few pans of cornbread. My mom and I had such a great time visiting! Here is Keturah in the van on the way down.

Grandpa giving rides on the lawn mower.






Dan and baby Ki ki.



Isaiah and Keturah feasting on their treats. What a blessed time with family.


3 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Jenny, your dad and my dad look sooo much alike! My dad has red hair though and his beard is a little shorter. I'll have to try to get a picture of him so I can show you. That's so funny giving rides on the riding mower. Also sounds like something my dad would do. :)

Jeanné said...

i had both our parents/siblings over for easter!! it was fun! A lot of food preperation and cooking! lots of work! chris gpa rides james around on a 4 wheeler out in MO! its lots of fun to watch him!

Jenny said...

Sweet pictures. I love grandpa giving lawmower rides! How fun! Turah's dress is adorable and her hair looked so cute, like such a little lady. Seeing Isaiah's chocolate bunny makes me want one. Mmmm!