.jpg)
We had such a great time with another young family tonight. We had a big dinner and then some fun games. It was so exciting seeing the men get really into it! Fellowshipping with other Christians is always such a blessing. It was a lot of work and a lot of cooking...but the boys did so much to help! They cut up almost all of the apples for the apple crisp (and they both incurred little cuts on their fingers but were only disappointed because that meant they had to stop cutting to get it cleaned up and a bandaid on)...and they peeled some of the potatoes...Josiah made the streusel topping and the cornbread and Gabe washed dishes as we went. He is so good at washing dishes. It's so exciting as the kids are getting old enough to really contribute to the household. It only get's better from here!



2 comments:
Love that sweet fellowship, I think I remember this lady from the retreat last year....
Good job mom, training those children.
Deby
It is so nice to have a older helper with out question. Courtney has been so helpful this week while Gracie, Caleb, and I have been sick. Would not make it with out her. By the way that is a FABULOUS picture!!!! I LOVE IT!!
Lisa
Post a Comment