
I think the top one should be the main "6 Months Old" shot. Just my opinion, but you can print whatever you like! I also LOVE the second one... not sure why... something about the light coming down on her, I had to make it all misty-glowy looking. Dan really likes that one too... it's one of my favs! Dan also LOVES the 3rd one, just like you did Charrissa... but it is a little blown. I like the black and white more, but he likes both.
I'm trying a new way to post my photos... they are larger now and there is no point to clicking on them because they will be the same size. Just trying it out. Each of her color photos here is followed by it's black and white conversion. I welcome all feedback, good or bad! I love to know what you think!












6 comments:
AAARRRGGHHH! I can't see the pics! They are not pulling up. I will keep trying. Can't wait to see what they look like. I am sure that they are beautiful!
Charrissa
I can't see the pictures either.. and no music. As soon as you figure it out let me know
*I* see them...they are WONDERFUL...
Jenny..do you give lessons?
Deby
I got to see them!!!! I LOVE them! They are soooo beautiful with the colors playing with one another. I love the laughter picture. For those who cannot see you have to request an unblock to photobucket from cleaninternet! This fixed it for me. Please let Jenny know which one is your fav . . . which one to use for main pic . . . etc. Jenny is awesome! Maybe if we bribe her REALLY good (moula, coffees, scrapbooking doodads) she'll host some photoshop classes! Hmmmmm . . . Love you Jen, thanks again. Can't wait for hubby to see.
I agree, I love love LOVE that top one!!! Good job Jen, you rock!
Oh my soul, that baby is soooo cute. I love the one where she is looking down and the one where she is laughing. I am no help I just love them all. Good job Jenny!!!
Post a Comment