
Had a photo shoot today... here are some of the first proofs. It was just a small shoot for some business card photos... but I love to share photography.
My favorite shot of her is the top one... but I love to hear feedback from all of you... which one do you like more? I like the top one the most because she looks so very joyful in it, but I suppose it may not be the "most professional" image. She's a real estate agent and it's for web use, business cards and those hanging signs. I just think the top looks the most approachable... what do you think?
The middle image isn't as "warm" as the other 2, but not everyone wants warm all the time, so I usually make a "cooler" one. Haha..cooler one. Sounds funny.





10 comments:
Hi, I just found your blog. I think the second picture is the best, she looks so much younger. They are both great!
I like the third one for business use. It is sophisticated, yet approachable.
I love the softening touches and the highlights. Good job on your editing! Third one was my favorite also.
I thought the second or third one was best for business use, too. I was leaning toward the third one, but ultimately she'll make the choice for you, I'm sure. They all look great, Jenny. Great job! -Jenny
I dont know....I kinda like the second one better, but the third one is nice also. But at the same time, the first one looks like so much fun. I say just take the second two and flip a coin....easy way to decide!! Just kidding. Have a good day.Let us know which one she picks when she does
Oh... good idea Kristi. Let us know! #1 or #2 or #3 - which one will she pick????
I like the third one but I am with you Jenny I like the 1st one as well. It might be more businessy(if thats a word) to pick the third but.......the 1st one could make her stand out from others and potentially get her more business, because she looks so joyous...let us know. April.
I like all 3! You do such a good job. I am leaning toward the 3rd one though. I like the word Charrissa used. It does seem more "approachable"
Hey, I just asked Josh what he thought and he likes the first one. His thought on the 3rd one was that it's too serious and not very welcoming (his words). Just thought I'd add that.
Hi Jenny, came to your site via Apples of Gold. I love your photos. The baby girl is soooo precious. I like the top photo for the real estate woman. It is the most appealing and I feel it is appropriate. Just my thoughts. My daughter is a photographer also. I am her unofficial assistant :> Karen
Post a Comment